Saturday, March 5, 2011

EXPLORE.DREAM.DISCOVER

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” — Mark Twain


I remember in my childhood days on how I didn’t participate actively whenever we had an activity in school…
And I say it’s because not just I’m shy with the people around me but I had this fear inside that I can’t do it! In short i don’t have confidence in myself…
But as I reach my teenage life and as I start knowing different people and saw them doing the things I know I could also do..that’s the time I started to gain the CONFIDENCE that i’ve been longing for…

And you know what? When you already try to get out of your shell and started to know the ability and capability that YOURSELF have… It feels so….GOOD! It’s an ACCOMPLISHMENT!

You may fail in your first try…you may feel as a looser when you can’t perfectly made it… But at least you try..just like the phrase “It’s better than never” right? When will you gonna do such thing?when you can’t do it anymore? Remember,regret always comes after…
When you want something,
When you aim for something,
When you dream for something,
GO FOR IT! before it’s too late…
To fail, To fall, To be disappointed at first try is normal…
Just be open minded with it.
EXPLORE.DREAM.DISCOVER.


Now, what I want? Countless… coz I want to do a lot of things in my life
And I’m starting with it…
Without fear…

“see life in its deepest meaning” 

No comments: