Saturday, January 14, 2012

OUR LOVE STORY


Our LOVE STORY started with 2 pieces of Hamburger and 2 servings of Halo-Halo @ Cool Savers Halo-Halo Tabunok, Talisay City, Cebu.

We’d been text mate since April 30, 2009. We never exchanged sweet messages not even sent sweet quotes to each other. We even seldom sent text messages to one another.  It just came to a point that he called me and asked to meet him. I am not so sure of it, but I agreed. One week that we’d been text mate, we met each other on May 7, 2009. He was late for 30minutes. I don’t know what came into my mind that time but I punched him on his stomach for he was late and let me wait for him for 30 minutes.  We walked on our way to a Hamburger Stand and went after to Cool Savers. We exchange questions with each other and some part threw jokes (as if we’re close). He kept on throwing jokes at me and in my part, I gave him a punch as counterpart on his jokes. I don’t know of what “kilig-factor” I felt that time when he hold my hand before I can punched him. He hold t for a reason that I can’t able to punched him but he kept on holding my hand until we decided to went home after we finished our halo-halo. I can’t explain why I just let him hold my hand.

As we are on our way to fly-over Tabunok, he kept on complaining that I walked so fast and left him at my back. I ignored him and told that he was the one who walked so slow. He suddenly hold on my waist and told me that I can’t walked so fast now that he was holding me. I don’t know why I let him hold me that way (kilig). He let me in first to the Minglanilla vehicle before he had his way home to Talisay.

On Friday morning, he texted me, before he went for work, that he hadn’t slept well ad added because he was thinking of our date last night. He just doesn’t know that I experience the same way too. He asked me to met him again on Saturday, May 9, 2009. Still the same, he was late again.


He proposed to me and asked if I can be his girlfriend, I was shocked, flattered and a feeling of strange and felt cold-handed. I don’t know of what would be my reply, it was my first time to be courted in personal. I don’t know but all I can say was that I am comfortable with him and happy. I get worried not to see him again after that night so I say “yes”. He kissed on my forehead and say “thank you”.

Last January 6, 2011, he gave me n engagement ring and last June 19, 2011 he proposed to my parents to marry me. We got married last January 7, 2012. I love my husband much.

No comments: