Tuesday, May 13, 2014

SUMMER OUTING 2014 : CEBU MARINE LOWAII BEACH RESORT

Last Sunday May 11, 2014, we had our company outing ast Cebu Marine Lowaii Beach Resort located at Marigondon Lapu-Lapu, Cebu. The place is awesome and refreshing from the entrance up to the beach. At the entrance you can see its aquarium with different kinds of fishes that will entertain your eyes if your a fish lover. The entrance hall that looks so beautiful with the native cottages in front and with pretty flowers on top of the stand in the aisle. (Entrance Fee: P200 / head)


I together with my family have fun much in the pool as to relieved the prickly heat of the sun. Summer is more fun when you're at a Beach Resort really!


I together with my son and hubby
 Some pictures with my workmates below.










No comments: