Tuesday, March 22, 2011

BINGO 4LINE-UP (We ended up 33) It’s been years that I haven’t played BINGO 4 line-up game. It is a game played for two players. This is composed of two colored chips and a board to where the chips are dropped. There are two colors of chips wherein the two players will choose to what color they will use. The goal is to line up 4 chips into the board (horizontal, diagonal, or vertical pattern). The one who got his chips into a 4 line-up is the winner. Here are some pictures of the game that I am talking of:


















It was last night March 21, 2011 that I have fun playing this game again. As far as I remember, my last play on this kind of game was during my elementary years. I got 4 years in high school and 5 years in college and almost 1 year at work. It was just last night that I touched again the chips that I used to play before. I am really having fun playing on this BINGO 4 LINE-UP with my boyfriend. We ended the game after Mara Clara Teleserye, with 33 points each. It seems I get back to my childhood years. But playing this game is really nice thing to do especially during break time to get out from boredom. It is also a brain squeezer because you got to find how to win and how to avoid your opponent getting a 4 line-up.

No comments: