Sunday, March 27, 2011

Watching 3IDIOTS not just once but twice 3/27/11- ALL IS WELL!


I am not a movie fanatic person. We had lots of DVD tapes at home since my father likes to watch movies during rest day. I never touches those. There are categories which I wanted to watch just like horror movies and karate movies yet it still don't struck me much. I watch it just to have something to do. But this one really catches me not just in mind but deep in my soul. First time I heard about it it sounds so odd for I thought all of the scenes are literally on its title IDIOTS. It was when I read in the facebook some lines of it and I become interested on it. I kept on finding source of it just to watched this movie. When the cousin of my father told me that he had the DVD. I hurriedly borrowed it and watch it immediately. I even forgot to take my breakfast this morning. I love this not because it just awakened me but because there are part of Ranchon that I can relate with. Let's say I AM also a type of person who doesn't think of what I will have when doing something but on what I will learn and how I will live on what I learn. I am not a studious type of person, you can't see me in library reading piles of books but definitely you can see me chatting there. During college, I used my past time in canteen or in bench. During exams, you can't see me like other students having lots of notes, books piled in front of them and scanning it one by one. I know having good grades feels great! It also helps you to step forward on your level form 1st year to 5th year for Engineering (I am an Industrial Engineering). I don't want memorizing every word written on the book. Instead I read it once and try to analyze and understand it. I am not a topnotcher in class not even a part of honorables. But I am confident that I AM A LEARNED PERSON and apply it in my real life. Not just with the theories but with my ATTITUDE.

So I think it's enough for telling about myself. But I am knocking on your heart and soul to those who haven't seen this yet to watched this out. I swear to you 101 % you will never forget this.

Here are some phrases on the movies that when you read it definitely you will get interested and started searching on it in internet and download for a copy.

"Make your PASSION your PROFESSION"

"ALL is WELL"

""With such FEAR for TOMORROW, how CAN you live TODAY"

"|It's not a degree that matter but the Learning"

This story is about passion towards your profession, about the pressure and being pressured, about friendship, about love and about how to learn!

No comments: