Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Wedding Coverage of Wing & Che: Video covered by JONATHAN'S STUDIO


If you're looking for a studio that could make your occasion fabulous such as Wedding, Birthday, Debut, Christmas Party and etc., contact JONATHAN'S STUDIO located at Ward II Poblacion Minglanilla, Cebu with contact number 489-4516.



I and my husband Wilmark Capangpangan married last January 7, 2012. And here's the coverage of our video taken by JONATHAN'S STUDIO. This video was not the original copy that the studio given to us for I just record this video through my camera since our PC can't able to upload the video. So, as a solution, I played the video and record it myself through my camera just to show to you the Video Coverage of our Wedding and as for you to know how JONATHAN'S STUDIO made the ambiance and setting of our wedding so PERFECT!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a perfect couple. young, sweet, beautiful and handsome. I like your wedding coverage.