Friday, December 30, 2011

OLAY Facial Cream : Bring Magic into your Face ^_^

Before, I used to apply other brand of facial wash and cream but I quit using it when I found out that more pimples appeared on my face that made my skin rough. My manager on my former job told me of how about using OLAY facial cream. She uses OLAY for a year or more. She is on her 50's but she looks 10 years younger . I tried using it and felt satisfied on its effect into my skin. I need no more powder and blush-on when I went out for work or hanging with friends. OLAY Facial Cream gives you a pinkish and glowing cheeks. It is non-greasy and won't give you oily skin even how exposed you are to sunlight. I thank OLAY for the care that it gives into my face. I chose OLAY and will used it for good and will never switch to any brands of facial wash or cream.

No comments: