Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011 Sarang Timeline

January 6, 2011


"The Engagement Ring"


I was surprised when I opened my bag and saw a little box colored blue. I felt something of excitement as I slowly opened the box and saw a ring with crystal shining brightly on its middle. He never told me about it, not even giving me a hint that he had something to give. He just left home for work and say nothing but bid goodbye with a kiss. 









May 9, 2011
"The Heart-Shaped Cake"


It was last May 9, 2011 that we were celebrating our 2nd Anniversary. I used to it that during our Monthly celebration (every 9th of the month), he will treat me to McDonald's and have a little chit chat and greet each other "Happy Monthsary". On our 2nd Anniversary, he asked me to have a dinner, I was thinking that we will go to McDonald's but we went the other way, he decided for us to dine @ Mang Inasal but before we get in, he had his way opposite to Mang Inasal which is the Goldilocks and gave a receipt and the crew handed him the Box of Cake. I was surprise to see that he had prepared, reserved and customized a cake for the celebration - the cake was shaped Heart. 


June 19, 2011
"The Pamanhikan"


It was last June 18, 2011 in the morning that he told me and my parents that he will asked my hand  ("pamanhikan" in tagalog and "pamalaye" in bisaya) that afternoon after his duty but that was cancelled  due to unavailabiliy of my aunt to come that afternoon. He rescheduled it the next day June 19, 2011. I can't explain the feeling and the surprise he brought to me that day. I can't even say a word of the excitement that I felt. 



July 23, 2011
"My 23rd Natal Day"

As I was on my way home, I felt a little of disappointment because I never received a text from him asking us to go to somewhere special place. I got home with greetings from my mother and relatives a "Happy Birthday Inday". I was looking at my room for a surprise, to the kitchen and to the living room but there was none. Not to show them and to him my disappointment I tried to smile and enjoy my self on their greetings. A minute after, he went upstairs (though we only have 3 steps of our stair which divided the living room and the bedroom) and went down wih a box wrapped with a used gift wrapper. I was surprised that he had a gift for me. I thought it was a thing since it was wrapped. I opened it and kept asking of what was it inside. It was a Birthday cake with a Special Letterings Inside"


"The Belated Christmas Gift"


I wrote this blog yesterday afternoon December 29, 2011. Listed in here the surprises my partner had given to me within this year 2011. I thought my 2011 surprises ends on my birthday last July. I never thought that he would gave me a Christmas Gift this December since we have a Big Day to prepare for a budget. It was on the night of December 29, 2011 that I knew and I was so very surprised to see his gift. As I get in into our bedroom, I saw him in our bed hugging a big paper bag while asleep. I was thinking who had given that to him and how special is that for him that on his sleep he still hug that thing. As I sat on the bed,he woke up and said,"Gift Nako Nimo" (a gift for you). I answered,"Really?Are you sure that's mine or that's for you? Maybe someone gave that to you. He replied,"No,that's for you and I bought it for you,open it." As I opened it, I just can't take away the smile on my face, it was a big "Pooh Stuff Toy". Since childhood, I really love stuff toys. ^_^





Thanks to my partner in Life and Husband to be Mr. Wilmark B.Capangpangan for making my Year 2011 full of Surprises and Happiness ^_^ I Love You Manoie Ko. -Manang




Wilmark B. Capangpangan & Cheryll M. Unabia

No comments: