Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Traffic last Feb. 19, 2013

Just yesterday, people flooded from Mambaling up to Pardo waiting for jeepneys and buses going to Cebu South. My working hour ends 5:30 pm, I went out of the office around 5:35pm and waited for a Minglanilla multicab to pass by in front of Fooda Supermarket. It took 30minutes and there's still no multicab, some people waiting beside me decided to have a walk to Punta and some to Basak yet I still stayed there hoping. Until 7:00 o'clock in the evening comes and there was none. So, I decided to have a walk to Basak Elementary School and (drop jaw) amaze of the people waiting there (countless). 
 
I wondered why so many people still there and haven't take a ride so I started asking to the people near me and answered, "Naa man gud ga-rally sa Tabunok, Talisay wala paagi-e ang bridge gi close ky ga rally ky naa si Nonoy" - "There was a rally held at Tabunok Talisay and the bridge was closed , the rally was caused to Pres. Noynoy's presence", I together with people waiting there got lots of "rejections" to drivers that they won't let us take the ride due to traffic "di ko mbyahe day ky traffic kaayu dili kalusot sa Tabunok" that is most of their lines. Until, a yellow multicab passed by and we get in though the driver insisted he won't be travelling to South anymore but we insisted and the driver has nothing to do but start the engine and go but he informed us that he will not take the route to Tabunok but instead take the SRP. That's it! I went home 8:11pm. 

I got sad when I knew that my baby Mark Ezekiel was waiting for me so long until he fell asleep. My mother said that my son kept on watching the door as if waiting for someone or searching. 

I just hate the traffic yesterday, the organizer of that was not thinking of the effect they caused to the people from work or from school going home.

No comments: