Tuesday, June 26, 2012

How do AyosDito.ph make your business/product accessible to all?




I just put up a business on "Marcot Calamansi Plant" last week Thursday June 21, 2012 and posted it into a "Buy and Sell" website which is the www.AyosDito.ph. AyosDito.ph is a website created for a buy and sell purposes here in Philippines. This is no charge and for free in posting an "ad". I find it convenient to use since it is already categorized by Regions to where you are located and your target area and also on the type/kind of product you are selling or looking for. It took just almost 1 hour after I posted my "ad" and I received a call from a buyer. Now, I already have 43 orders of marcot calamansi plant. 

See, how do internet could make your business accessible to people, you don't need to sell it on streets and gain sun burns just to sold your product. Internet is now the easiest and convenient way in helping your business boom and also you need to have a cellular phone as a way of contacting to your client/buyers.


No comments: