Saturday, February 18, 2012

Simple Wedding Invitation yet Elegant to Look

This coming February 25, 2012 will be the wedding of my friend Pinkee Juarez (also friend of my husband and workmate) and his wife to be Jenny Vei Bas. It was a privilege to be part of their wedding preparation. I was the one whom they asked to make and decide for their wedding invitation. I am not a professional designer nor have a business on designing but they trusted me on that thing. But I am proud to say that I know how to look on things if it suits or not, if it is nice to look or not, if it is elegant or not - maybe I could say I have this sense of fashion. Their wedding motif is olive green. So I decided for their wedding invitation to look simple but proudly I say it is elegant to look. Here are the sample photos of it. I apologize for the contrast since I only used my phone in taking its picture. 






1st page
2nd page
                               


3rd page






No comments: