Sunday, June 12, 2011

DURIAN in Cebu

I never tasted a Durian fruit, but I had eaten a durian flavor candy. My boyfriend's hometown is Davao, a place known as abundant in Durian. I never been to Davao yet I am expecting sooner I'll be there and first thing I expect if ever I'll be in Davao is to see a Durian Tree. But I never expected that today I'll see one and I deed. We went to Campo3 just to have a look to our God-son as well as to asked for a Coconut Water to our friend Anabel. As we were on our way to get a coconut, we passed in a tree with bundles of flowers on its trunk, my boyfriend and my friend told me it was a Durian Tree. Without further thinking, I get my phone and took a picture of the Durian Tree. It feels like I'm in  Davao while taking these pictures attached below. I didn't even expect that Durian Tree looks like these (in the pictures):

here comes a baby Durian Fruit

bundles of durian flowers on its trunk


a baby Durian Fruit on a trunk

Durian flowers falling

No comments: