Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A TALK FROM A GOOD FRIEND

on (3/25/11)

There was this friend of mine who was asking for an opinion about the things she wrote. It is telling about her life when we were still high school and how she felts on it. I can feel and understand of what she felt. I may not experience the same thing as making the center for the classmates’ “bullies” but I was once the center for “teases”. I heard about some trashes that our classmates talked before – I mean trash are those not good to hear things that came on their mouth since I consider it trash for it’s USELESS and WORTHLESS! But I don’t know some of it is thrown to her. We’ve been friends before but we’re not so close but we never also been enemies. It just happens that we’ve been close during our college. I heard about her complaints on our high school life but not so detailed. It was just now I know and feel the pain she carried from our high school. I don’t know how to make her feel better but I just want her to know that once I’ve been there maybe not as similar as her but I’ve been there. I told her this as my piece of advice:


“But as a conclusion, we don't need to please everybody because doing that thing will lead us to failure. So don't worry on the people who bully you better worried for them. And in the first place can they change your life? They have nothing to do with your life so don't bother on them. Sometimes due to our differences leads to not understanding on others and better aimed to be the one who will take the lead. But who cares? That's your life. If they don't like it, it's their problem. It is just their mind and tongue who will get tired. ^_^

I was once feeling down before every time they call me doggy. I don't know how they can talk to me that way when I don't do anything to them. At first I thought it will pass away, it happens when Mark said “tse” and because there's a dog and since it sounded like my nickname “che” so I took a glance. And he called me doggy. It is nothing to me since we both know about how it started but other classmates especially the NOT CLOSE started spreading and calling me even when we're on the street walking through home.

It hurts. But I can’t change the way they look at us and the way they look into their selves.”
So what? They cannot be like me and I will never be like them too.... ^_^
                                                                                                       =Che-


It was nice thing that we talked about it. Those people are not worth keeping but this talked is worth living. I mean, it is just nice when someone shared to you something in which you also in your part have something to share and now you have it. I tried to be strong at all times but it’s just now I feel I need also someone to talk to. It is maybe not detailed as like on her writing, but it is a relief in my part that I already thrown it away with the help of my good friend.

No comments: