Saturday, January 22, 2011

CellphONE....

It was 6pm last night, after my duty, I went to Tronix to have my pictures in my phone printed and make it a s a key holder, after that I saw a Mr Softy stall nearby the scalator, so I stop and buy a Teen age cone. While eating the ice cream on the bench, I found out that every people that passed in front of me, have their cellphone held on their hand, nor some is calling somebody...

Nowadays, cellphone becomes the number ONE thing that people mostly bring nor seek for.
In the morning, for sure 95% of the people look on their phones by the time they wake up. And at night, cellphone is the last that they take a look before they got to sleep.

Look, how cellphone rules!

But hope it's not the cellphone that could break a family, a friendship or any relationship. Before cellphones were used to communicate with our love ones but as time goes by it is also through cellphones that a family, a friendship or a relationship become ruined....

Let us never forget that we cellphones were made for easy access and we can never stop communicating on the people close to us whom residing in far places due to work or personal matters.

No comments: